ABOUT THE CLINIC
Address: 33 Encina Avenue #103, Palo Alto, CA 94301 (Inside Opportunity Center)
Clinic Hours: 9:00am-5:00pm M-F
To Schedule an Appointment: Call (650) 853-0321
The clinic is located within the Opportunity Center in Palo Alto located at 33 Encina Ave, Suite 106, Palo Alto CA 94301. To access the clinic, enter the Opportunity Center through the family side (left side when facing the building) and proceed down the hall.
PHC’s clinic is staffed by licensed medical physicians who volunteer their time.
What We Offer:
Free primary, preventative, and mental healthcare to homeless adults or low-income residents within Santa Clara County. We also provide for those with Medi-Cal and Medicare coverage.
- Treatment for common primary care and non-emergent medical conditions
- Psychiatric service available for mental conditions (no controlled substances)
- Free TB tests, flu shots (seasonal), and adult immunizations
- Limited specialty services; assistance with specialist referrals
- Gynecology services, including PAP and pregnancy testing
NOTE: Free TB tests administered only on Fridays 9am-12pm & read Mondays within 72 hours
Additional Services and Community Partnerships
- Stanford Law Team, Disability Analysts: Assistance for clients applying for Social Security Disability, other benefit programs, and appeal representation.
- Partnership with Case Management Services at LifeMoves and New Directions – Referrals available
Please call to schedule an appointment. Below are the doctor’s schedules in general but we do not guarantee that you will be seen if you walk in. Thank you for your understanding.
- Monday: Dr. Sheikholeslami and Dr. Horowitz
- Tuesday: Homeopathic and Dr. Choi (varied)
- Wednesday: Dr. Fu and (Psychiatry) and Sandy (Therapy)
- Thursday: Dr. Choi (varied), Dr. Lissen (varied)
- Friday: Dr. Sheikholeslami
Peninsula HealthCare Connection (PHC) was founded in 2005 and is the only fully licensed medical facility providing free, direct healthcare services to homeless and low-income residents of North Santa Clara County. The clinic is located within the Opportunity Center in Palo Alto, and is staffed in part by Palo Alto Medical Foundation Medical Doctors.
CLINIC HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday-Friday: 8AM – 5PM
Call (650) 853-0321 to make an appointment or visit during clinic hours to schedule.
For all other services call: (650) 853-0339